I made a muslin of this skirt in a wool that I have in my stash. It's nice but since learning it was not my color, I have relegated it to muslin fabric. (It was on sale when I bought it so in spite of the fact that it is nice 100% wool, it makes a luxurious and economical muslin fabric.) It fit very nicely.
So I made up the skirt in the snakeskin fabric and put a lining in using some thicker polyester lining fabric I had in my stash. Well, I am not too happy with the resulting garment. It is a little too tight, probably because the polyester has less give than the wool woven I used for the muslin. Moreover, the styling of the pattern does not correspond to the snakeskin vibe. It looks like Old Grandma Hipster.